Temblor Earthquake News Science Writer
- Cleanup on the disaster aisle
- Wasatch corridor in Utah prone to big quakes and shakes
- Harnessing citizen science helps develop efficient earthquake early warning
- Magnitude 5.1 earthquake strikes near San Jose, California
- Tie Rods aren’t just pretty facade. Here’s how they help earthquake proof Charleston
- On the lookout for unique quakes in Oklahoma
- Slow earthquakes rumble through the Pacific Northwest
- Mexico City’s urban noise reveals the sinking metropolis’ changing seismic hazard
- Engaging communities with Canada’s early earthquake warning system
- First written records of earthquakes in ancient Mesoamerica reported
- Can smartphones affixed to buildings detect earthquakes
- Scientists unravel India’s 2021 Chamoli disaster
Science Policy Brief and Report Writer
- Drug Policies in Canada: Towards decriminalization and legalization
- EDI in Action: Best Practices and Future Directions
- Earthquakes in Montreal? No way
- Celebrating Science Odyssey with some SMOrES by Kristyn Rodzinyak and Meghomita Das, for Geoblog.
- Conversations with Prof Christie Rowe, faculty feature interview by Margaret Whelan, Debarati Das, and Meghomita Das, for Geoblog.
- Conversations with Prof Olivia Jensen, faculty feature interview by Margaret Whelan and Meghomita Das, for Geoblog.
- What it feels like to be queer in the Earth Sciences by Jessica Salas and Meghomita Das, for Geoblog.
- Divided by geography, yet united by the same love for rocks by Meghomita Das, for Office of Science Education Blog, McGill University
- Robibarer Jolkhabarer Golpo: Sunday Breakfast Story
Written on November 14, 2022